700c, 27-Inch & 650c
• Raised center and directional lateral tread for city and rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
The Serfas STX Inertia Folding road tire is constructed using their Alchemy Compound for lower rolling resistance and world-class grip. Independent testing conducted at Wheel Energy of Finland provided data showing Serfas STX Inertia tires as performing 8.12% better on cornering than the best selling road bike tire on the market. - FPS (Flat Protection System) - Dual Density Tread - Smooth Tread Pattern For Ultimate Performance - 120 TPI 3 Layer Construction - Max Pressure: 130psi
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
$19.99 - $22.50
Serfas MEO Series SECA Wire Bead Tires give a great road feel with incredible durability and cornering performance. - Wire Bead—30 TPI—High-Performance Tread Design - Lightweight Training Tire w/Long Tread Life and Superior Road Feel - 60 Durometer Center For Long Tread Life, 58 Durometer Side Tread For Enhanced Cornering Grip
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
- Road FPS - Light Weight Training Tire - 60 Durometer Center Ridge for Long Life & 58 Durometer Sides for Enhanced Cornering Capability SPECS - Bead: Folding - TPI: 120 - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25, 700 x 28 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 210g (23), 220g (25), 230g (28)
Serfas' Seca Survivor Road is the ultimate high-mileage training tire. It offers a great road feel with ultra-long tread life. And, thanks to its triple-layer Serfas Survivor construction, it has superior puncture protection as well. Plus, this tire is rated up to 130 psi to keep you flying on super-smooth pavement.
$27.50 - $32.50
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
Serfas' Seca-RS Road Folding is a superb tire combining a fast-rolling, long-wearing 60-durometer rubber center tread with 56-durometer sides for excellent cornering. This fine tire also boasts a compliant 120 thread-per-inch casing and Serfas' excellent Flat-Protection System.
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$58.20 - $59.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$39.99 - $41.95
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
- The ultimate year-round performance road tire - Formulated to be the ultimate year-round road tire, the Eagle All-Season utilizes our Dynamic:Silica4 compound; minimizing rolling resistance while at the same time ensuring unrivaled traction in the wet - The Tubeless Complete system yields a supple, consistent feel and superior rolling efficiency at more comfortable pressures, with no worries of pinch flats
$39.99 - $40.00
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
The Sprinter GatorSkin inherits the best qualities of the ever-popular original Sprinter, namely the durable tread compound and effective puncture resistance. GatorSkin simply adds confidence-inspiring durability and the sidewall protection of DuraSkin to an already race-proven winner. Pro riders use a similar combination in their tires for Paris-Roubaix and other equipment-destroying classics in the springtime. If you want to get the miles in, but your streets aren't covered with the finest tarmac, this is your tubular.
Boston, the original hotbed of North American 'cross and home to some of the nastiest courses. If you're flying into Boston's Logan airport, you better be ready for rain, roots and mud. The BOS, even more aggressive than the PDX, has buttressed side knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, plus center tread that's all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull. - Clincher size: 33 x 700 - Weight: 397 grams tubeless ready - Tractor style tread for the harshest mud - Buttressed side knobs for excellent corning traction - Tubeless ready with proprietary tubeless casing - 120 TPI folding lightweight and aggressive
A fast-rolling center section, flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes give Continental's Contact II tire great grip on varied terrain. It also boasts Continental's SafetySystem for exceptional puncture protection with little added weight.
Continental's Cyclocross Race delivers tubular-like feel with a large-volume 35mm casing. So forget about dealing with glue and run the Race at lower pressure for that perfect balance between traction, comfort and low-rolling resistance. It's a great all-around tire: train on it, commute on it, race on it.
Page 1 of 1