- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Gel Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$12.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
$5.99 - $6.00
- Brass mini bells with a bright clear tone - Designed for use on 22.2mm bars - Small profiled 21mm dome size
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Windmill Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed. And perhaps best of all, for added flair the windmill spins as you ride through the wind!
$29.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
This little bell from Origin-8 is light and LOUD! A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Mirrycle's Adjustabell uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Plus, its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and it rings loud and clear for all to hear.
Don't let the tiny size fool you. Mirrycle's Incredibell Bellini is little, light and gets noticed! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Weight: Black & Silver 17g, Brass 28g - Dome Diameter: 28mm (1.1") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.6mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
$12.00 - $14.99
A new angle on bells. Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Fits handlebars with 22.7mm – 26mm (.0.89" – 1.02") outside diameters
Let the world know you're there and add some whimsy to your bike with Evo's Fun Horn. It's fully compatible with Dura-Ace, Super Record, and Red groups.
Medium sized bells with exciting and classic designs to fit a range from 46mm to 60mm wide. Check out the video for a YouTube sound clip!
Dimension Mini Bells take up less room on handlebars and fit 40mm or narrower. Check out the video for a YouTube sound clip!
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Page 1 of 1