Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
$7.99 - $15.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
$15.99 - $19.99
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
Shimano's 105 Bottom Bracket Cups are compatible with Shimano's integrated cranksets and bicycles with threaded bottom brackets. The cups are made of lightweight aluminum and the excellent Shimano bearings are sealed for maximum durability. There's also a nylon sleeve for additional bearing protection.
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Shimano's Tiagra Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for Shimano's Tiagra Crankset (sold separately). They feature light, durable aluminum cups with super-smooth sealed bearings and a center plastic sleeve for even more protection from water and dirt. The Tiagra Bottom Bracket is available in English and Italian threading.
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
$34.99 - $40.00
This European type bottom bracket features four sealed cartridge bearings inside threaded aluminum bearing cups. Includes center tube spacer and plenty of adjustment washers. Product Specifications - Type: Euro - Bearings: 4x Sealed - Includes: Cups, Bearings, Spacer, Washers - Weight: 3.8oz
- Extra-thick walled hollow CrMo spindle with Ti-Nitride coating - Industrial cartridge bearings. 12mm steel crank bolts included - Forged aluminum cups with lip on drive side. - 280g
$18.00 - $28.00
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
- Converts a threaded Euro style bottom bracket to accept MID style 19mm compatible cranks - Bearings included - Shell: Euro - Interface: English - Spindle Type: 19mm - Cup Material: Alloy
Page 1 of 1